Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Eating the emergency supplies

Well I ran out of the house today and forgot my lunch, none of the employees decided to bring treats or anything today and Im broke as fuck. So I decide to raid the emergency earthquake supplies under my desk. Let’s see what we have here: Mainstay 3600 Food Ration (9-400cal food bars). The things you will resort to when starving.
Upon opening, I break me off a piece of yellow gold. The texture and taste is like a really thick sugar cookie with a hint of lemon. This mother was about an inch+ thick. I only ate one cube. It satisfied my hunger and wasn’t the worst thing in the world although I don’t know if I would want to survive off these things for a couple days or god forbid weeks. I think i'll shop around for something a little more tasty for our emergency kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment