Sunday, February 21, 2010

Barcelona On The Go

Well I made it out to my favorite liquor store to check out the Barcelona On The Go roach coach in the parking lot.  Upon arrival guess what I find, you guessed it, a huge line YAY!

 Nice menu, but the paella was popular and had a 30 minute wait after your order (fuck that!). Then they ran out of lentil soup which is fine cause I didn't want any but sucks for the people that stood in line forever. I decided to go for the Manchego & Ham croquettes and the Chicken Turnovers (empanadas).
Taking in the sites
They were very nice and apologized for the wait (30min). Got my food and it looked and smelled good (I dont know shit about Spanish food). The empanadas were decent. Crispy, full of chicken and bell-pepper and honesty not the most flavorful thing i've had.
The croquettes were the shit though. Crispy outside, gooey mashed potato like texture on the inside. Very cheesy mmmm.
For those that like sweets they have flan as well but we decided to opt out this time. I would definitely try them again if they come by, hopefully with a much smaller line.



No comments:

Post a Comment