Sunday, February 28, 2010

Black History Month Brunch

My girlfriend and I usually go to brunch every Sunday. I have researched all of the local places in LA that have all you can drink champagne and will be posting more of my favorite spots. But for now I'm going to share with you Tam O'Shanter's which is one of my 1st brunches and still probably my favorite places to go for my Sunday morning fix.
Prior to sitting you get to relax and cozy up to the fire in "The Snug"


Their brunch starts of with freshly baked warm goods (scones and muffins) served with strawberry butter and orange marmalade. The scone with the strawberry butter is amazing!


The meal comes with a first choice of of either Mushroom Soup (5 STARS! and I don't like mushrooms), House or Cesaer Salad (I got the Cesaer and Reign got the House), or some fruit crap. I really dug my anchovies in me salad.

We both ordered the omelettes. I had sausage, tomato, and gruyere cheese. Damn good stuff

The service is like a fine dining restaurant and it's usually full of old people which makes it relaxing.


After filling my belly with Champagne and food I was happy to close out with our VIP card.

1 comment:

  1. goldurn. that place looks cozier than shit in a mitten. good get

    C-Brisket

    ReplyDelete